How to Immigrate to the USA 

There are generally 2 ways to immigrate to the USA

Through Employment in the USA:

Through Family in the USA:
immigration information


Shirley Channels
Director of Business Immigration

Experienced Immigration Lawyers

click on
Labor Certification
a green card through work

Channels Law Offices
3255 Wilshire #1010
Los Angeles, CA. 90010
Tel: (213) 386-4763

Call for a free consultation


Member of the American Immigration Lawyers

 Email to:  [email protected]

We are happy to talk to your employer
about getting you a visa or a green card.


Telephone:  1 (213) 386-4763 pacific standard time

  If you want us to help you with your immigration process: 
Email to:  [email protected]
Or Call: 1 (213) 386-4763

Channels Law Offices
3255 Wilshire Blvd.  Suite 1010 
Los Angeles, California  90010
Telephone:  (213) 386-4763
Hours:  Monday to Thursday:  10 to 4

 Back to Immigrate home page |  INS |  Channels Law .com  |  Lawyers in the USA

Back to the TOP